Shipping and Delivery
1. If we accept an Order from you and payment has been made, we will dispatch the Goods ordered in a timely manner using Australian based delivery companies.
2. Deliveries can only be made to Australian addresses excluding Australian based PO Boxes.
3. Some Australian based delivery companies allow you to stipulate specific point-of-delivery instructions. If this option is selected, you bear all risk that this delivery option entails.
4. We will use reasonable endeavours to ensure the Goods are dispatched to you so that you may receive the Goods on or around the expected delivery date.
5. We do not guarantee that Goods will be delivered to you, or that services will be provided, by any expected delivery date published on our Website, or notified to you when your Order is accepted. To the full extent permitted by law, you release us and our employees, agents and subcontractors from any liability arising from delivery of the Goods after any such expected delivery date.
6. In addition to clause 1.5 above, we are not liable for any failure to deliver or delay in delivery of Goods that is caused by:
a. factors beyond our reasonable control (such as delays caused by the delivery company); or
b. you providing incorrect, out-of-date, or non-existent delivery address details.
7. Goods can only be delivered to persons over the age of 18. We may request evidence of proof of age before delivery of Goods.